Narrative 4 Ireland is looking for experienced self-motivated individuals who have experience in mentoring in an educational setting.
The mentor would work remotely on a per hour basis mentoring newly trained facilitators and guiding them through a mentor process online. The Mentor would deliver group training sessions and one on one follow up calls with the aim of getting newly trained facilitators to deliver their first Story Exchange.
The ideal candidate (s) will
- work well as part of a team
- Have a keen interest in developing empathy, emotional wellbeing and resilience in students
- Be well versed in technology i.e. Zoom / Google Drive
- Be passionate about supporting and motivating others
- Be creative and flexible –
- Results driven
- Great communication skills be able to communicate effectively with mentees and Narrative 4 staff.
Rate of Pay €25 per hour. Role would be 3 to 5 hours per week depending on demand on a casual contract basis.
Apply by sending your CV or Linkedin URL to the contact form with ‘Mentoring Role’ in subject